Join us on September 4, 2015
Donate To This Campaign
Fundraise to Fight Hunger
Fundraise for your FoodFast to help feed the hungry. Catholics across the world have done amazing things to support our brothers and sisters across the world. What will you do?
Go BIG so others don't go hungry!
- Set a fundraising goal, and share your passion for CRS in your own words by creating a CRS Food Fast fundraising page.
- Add a photo, information about your Food Fast, and e-mail the link to family and friends asking them for their support.
- Invite members of your community to help you break the fast with a simple meal. Suggest a donation of $3-$5 per person.
- Collect donations after each Mass the weekend before your Food Fast.
- Use bulletin announcements to ask people in your community to make a donation in support of your Food Fast (see Coordinator’s Manual).
- What have been successful fundraisers in the past? Could one of these activities be incorporated into your Food Fast?
Take your fundraising offline – and be outrageous. Here are a few ideas:
- Break Fast: Invite friends and neighbors to join you in breaking the fast and ask for $3 – $5 donations.
- Mass Appeal: Collect donations after each Mass the weekend before your FoodFast.
- Best Birthday: Ask for donations to feed the hungry instead of birthday gifts.
- Sing for Supper: Arrange fundraising house concerts to kick hunger.
- Sweet 16: Instead of birthday gifts, ask friends and family to donate $16 in honor of your 16th.
Click here to Donate FoodFast funds online >
After your Food Fast, send in any check donations in the envelope provided in the PosterPack obtained through your orders. Be sure to indicate on your check or in an enclosed letter that the donation(s) resulted from your CRS FoodFast. If you lost the envelope, make sure you write FOOD FAST in the check memo area and mail donations directly to:
Catholic Relief Services
P.O. Box 17090
Baltimore, MD 21203-7090